Going offshore is the most modern popular way of managing the business as they offer an excellent and tax-efficient strategy for entrepreneurs. Paramount prima facie benefits are the liberation of operations, confidentiality, and facilitate of running a business.
As “tax-free” business territory, UAE is one of the best jurisdictions in the world for incorporating an offshore company.
As UAE offshore company setup incorporation requires an agent, you will require to optate one in order to register your company. The offshore package offered by any accommodation provider stipulates that the agent representing the accommodation provider would act as a link between the incipiently composed offshore enterprise and the local regime.
OFFSHORE COMPANY SETUP ADVANTAGE
UAE Offshoring internalization helps to runnel your business or asset possession in the middle orient in the most profitable way. Especially because you avoid the cumbersome appendage of having the off shore incorporation company documents attested by various embassy and ministries of foreign affairs.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- No necessity for finding a UAE national a shareholder or sponsor.
- There is no public register of company officers.
- Complete anonymity and privacy
- Company can own real estate properties on approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes.
- There are no foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of the profits and capital is allowed.
- The setting-up costs are comparatively less.
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs.
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up an offshore company.
- Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder
- Registered Office with PO Box
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation certificate
- Assisting in opening a multi-currency bank account
- Filing with the the registrar of companies
We are registered agents for RAK ICC (Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre) and the Jebel Ali Offshore Authorities.
The RAK International Corporate Centre is the newly merged offshore authority in Ras Al Khmaimah. Until 2016 two separate offshore authorities operated in RAK, RAK Offshore under RAKIA and RAK FTZ offshore authorities. The two authorities have now merged to form a new constitution which has gathered strength to compete with other jurisdictions.
accepts transfers in of foreign companies
RAK ICC offered a fast registration service as well a strong corporate governance. It is the only authority in the UAE that openly accepts transfers in of foreign companies
It is also possible to transfer out a RAK company to virtually any jurisdiction in the world.
The benefits of redomiciling a company from another jurisdiction is that it ensures continuity of the entity and maintenance of bank accounts and any existing contracts.
JEBEL ALI OFFSHORE
A Jebel Ali offshore company is the only company which is able to own a real estate in Dubai. This is in itself the strongest reason to establish an offshore company in Jebel Ali, as it allows investors to own an entity and not hold real estate directly in Dubai.
Jebel Ali Offshore was the first offshore Jurisdiction in the UAE and is very popular with international as well as local enterpreneurs.